Gurgle & Co. offer a complete program of classes for newborns to school starters. Each class has been carefully considered to offer activities which best suit the current stage of your child’s development:
Toddle & Co.
(suitable for little ones who are crawling – just learning to walk independently)
As soon as little ones can crawl, the world becomes their oyster! It’s time to start being curious, play and explore the world around them. Toddle & Co. classes are designed to develop communication skills, physical development, sensorial awareness and social skills through play.
Classes are fast-paced, but structured enough for little ones to gain familiarity with the class routines and build their confidence in exploring the activities on offer. Our weekly themes offer a wide range of stimulating and exciting activities, including:
- music and movement time (using lots of engaging, stimulating and enticing props)
- Sensory play
- Physical development play equipment (such as balance bars, ride-on toys, tunnels and pickler-frames)
- Messy play.
- We also continue to develop our knowledge of sign language (to aid our growing communication skills)
- An exciting sensory finale.
Toddle & Co is the perfect class for when your little one is starting to get on the move and is eager to discover the world! Our activities are designed to entice their natural sense of curiosity to explore and develop:
- Sensory awareness
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Balance and movement
- Communication skills
- Social skills – first by watching and observing before interacting with others
Session time: 45 minutes.