COVID- 19 Disclaimer and Acceptance of Risk
COVID -19 Policy
- Please help to keep our classes as safe as possible by maintaining a safe social distance whenever possible.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Mats will be spaced 1m apart, if this is the current Government guidance.
- Face coverings and masks are encouraged but optional.
- All equipment is disinfected or placed on a hot wash cycle reguarly, you are also welcome to use the cleaning products provided.
- Please DO NOT attend classes if you or your little one is displaying symptoms of COVID-19. Stay at home and book a PCR test.
- Windows in classes will be open to allow for fresh air and circulation.
Gurgle and Co classes have been adapted as far as possible to allow for social distancing. However, we recognise that babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers may not keep to the required distance from each other at all times. We have balanced the potential risk of this with the above measures. By attending classes, you accept that there may be occasions that children do not remain at the specified distance from each other and choose to attend classes with this knowledge.
Where the cancellation of a face to face class is due to factors beyond our control, in particular to COVID-19 restrictions (for example, local lockdowns or the requirement for the class teacher to be in a period of isolation) we reserve the right to substitute face to face sessions for online classes, and in these instances, no refund or carrying over of class sessions will be provided.