Based around a weekly theme and focusing on your baby’s five senses, Little Grower sessions offer exciting, stimulating and considered activities to delight and engage your baby.
Little Grower sessions aim to help parents to learn a variety of different play techniques and activities to try at home, to boost your baby’s development and for you to experience special, quality bonding time with your little one.
Little Grower classes have a structured weekly format that offers babies the gentle security to have the confidence to be curious and explore their surroundings
By offering a chance to explore the weekly themed activities independently, we hope to provide parents with the perfect opportunity to connect with other parents and enjoy a cup of tea!
In each session, we will explore:
- Developmental play ideas, appropriate to your little ones current stage of development
- A weekly theme to explore in class and then ideas to explore further at home, with more ideas provided in a weekly email
- Songs and nursery rhymes that engage and captivate your baby, with the use of sensory equipment and good-quality props (such as parachutes and lights)
- An introduction to messy play
- Baby sign language
- Time to explore a themed sensory area independently with your baby
- A relaxed, gentle and mindful sensory finale, always with bubbles!
Termly or weekly booking options available
Maximum number of little ones:
12 per class
Nicole that runs the sessions is so lovely & welcoming. It can be very daunting going to a baby group on your own as a first time mum but not when you go to Gurgle & Co. Nicole gets everyone joining in together & makes you feel very comfortable, she is amazing with the parents & little ones. I couldn’t recommend this group enough. XHayley Lavender
We love Gurgle & Co! Every week Nicole introduces a different theme with new sensory areas to explore, songs, and sign language, and it’s amazing to see their faces, every baby is always mesmerised! Definitely a highlight of our week!Rebecca Cannings
Would absolutely recommend this class and Nicole is lovely. Monday is our favourite day of the week because it’s Gurgle day 💫 My little one absolutely loves it and so do I. ‘Pedro’ the class mascot is definitely a firm fave for us! 🦜Emily Harris
Highly recommend Gurgle! Nicole does an amazing job. Well thought out, structured and fun, love the different themes each week. A hot cup of tea and a biscuit goes down a treat!Sarah-Louise Morley